surround yourself with people who
- praise you because they mean it
- don’t want anything but your company
- do their best to understand you
- you feel like you can confront if you need to
- (know they can confront you lovingly in turn)
- make you feel comfortable
- stick with you through good and bad times
- are positive influences on your everyday life
1.) Adulthood is a myth that you can choose to buy into or do away with.
2.) The greatest liar you’ll ever know is your own brain during a bout of depression. Write down truths during moments of fleeting clarity during those times.
A friend and I take the same meds and were talking last week about how they must’ve made a bad batch and sold us placebos, because we were both feeling the same as we felt before meds. She mentioned it to her doctor who directed her to this. I am going to call my doc today.
I don’t trust the…